Our fish eye model is designed to to be more absorbent than our classic peshtemal design. They are thick enough to be used as throw, blanket and couch covers and they are still lightweight and portable comparing the traditional bath and beach towels.
- Variety Set of 4 comes with 4 different colors.
- Made in Turkey and 100% Cotton.
- Oversized Beach and Bath Towels / 38 x 66 inches
- It's softer and thinner than traditional bath towels and known as highly absorbent.
- Dries quickly.
- It was used as hammam (traditional Turkish bath) towel for centuries but today so many people also use it as beach towel due to it's stylish design.
- Even though it's larger than most traditional bath towels, it takes up much less space in your closet. In addition to all the features above, Turkish peshtemals are also known as multi-purpose towels.
What is Peshtemal?
A peshtemal is a Turkish towel traditionally used in the Turkish baths for centuries. It is also used to specify which region people are from and is a part of a deep cultural tradition. There are many kinds of peshtemal, with different styles and colors for different local areas in Turkey.
Where can you use?
Turkish Towels are multi purpose towels. Below you can see where people mostly use our classic models.
- Beach Towel
- Bath Towel
- Fitness Centers
- Hammam Towels
- Yoga Centers
- Guest Towel
- Travel Towel (great for chilly airplanes)
- Baby Care
- Massage Parlor
- Table, Chair or Couch Cover
How to care:
Machine wash cold (you can add a small amount of white distilled vinegar to keep it extra fluffy). Dry on low heat or air dry.